Please refer to the process below:
Step 1 Preparation of document and request for signature
Step 3 Counterparty signature
Request for document preparation and signature
1 Click "sign a contract" on the top page
2 Upload the document
* For documents that can be uploaded, only PDF, Word, Excel documents with protection or no password will have a total limit of up to 20 MB.
(When uploading in Word or Excel, it takes time to convert PDF · there is a possibility that the format will collapse etc)
3 The uploaded document is displayed. Confirm and click "Enter document information"
4 Enter the document information. When you enter, click "To confirm input contents"
↓ Click on the image to view the enlarged on a separate screen.
<Document information> [Required]
Document name, affiliation, person in charge
· Folder specification
Select the document storage folder. It is also possible to change the storage location later.
If you want to store in multiple folders, click the "Add" button, the selection field will be added.
· If your company's workflow setting is required, check it and set it.
· In-house signature method [Required] Displayed only when you have applied for both the signature version and the signature version) Select the signature version
· Signer [Required] Select a signer. Choose from users with signature authority.
· Request by e-mail
If you want the signer to automatically send the signature request mail, check "Yes".
("Yes" check is on by default)
· Comment Please enter here if you want to enter comments in the signature request email
Enter the information of the person you wish to sign.
It will be displayed in case of customers who signed up for the signature version / signed version service. Choose [Marked version].
Corporate name or name 【required】 Enter company name in case of a corporation or name of partner in case of individuals
Person in charge
E-mail address [required]
If you do not need the signature of the signature request transmission destination, uncheck it.
* When you remove the check, the signed document PDF will be sent to the destination by e-mail after the signature is completed.
If there are multiple recipients, click "Add", the entry field will be added.
5 If there is no problem on the confirmation screen, click "To set signature position"
6 Drag the pen mark to set the signature position.
After deciding the position, the size can be changed.
7 Click "Send"
8 When the screen of the document list is displayed and "Registered" is displayed, the signature request is completed.