In Agree, when signing a contract, by turning off the signature request, you can also send a signed document to a destination other than the signer.
OFF of the signature request is set at the time of signing request.
Example:- Send purchase order with original signature to vendor
1. Click "Request Sign" on the top page
2. Upload document
* For documents that can be uploaded, only PDF, Word, Excel documents with protection or no password will have a total limit of up to 20 MB.
(When uploading in Word or Excel, it takes time to convert PDF · there is a possibility that the format will collapse etc)
3. The uploaded document will be displayed as below. Confirm and click "Next" button to enter document information
4. Enter the document information and detail of the person you want to send the document.
Note: When the box near "Request Signature" is unchecked the request will not be sent to the receiver.
5. Add details and click "Next"
6. If there is no problem on the confirmation screen, click next "to set signature position"
7. Drag the pen mark to set the signature position.
8. Click "Send"
Please refer to the following link for the signature method after this
9 When all the signatures are completed, a mail with a signed completion PDF attached will be sent to the destination that did not request the signature.
Title: Mr. ○○ (document name) Notice of sending